Preventative / Hygiene
Good preventive dentistry and oral health care can help prevent cavities, gingivitis and periodontal disease. This, in turn, can reduce the risk of secondary problems caused by poor oral health. Annual dental cleanings and exams allow us to identify problems and take care of them right away.
Good Oral Hygiene Includes:
- Brushing your teeth twice daily
- Flossing your teeth daily
- Visiting our dental professionals every six months for a regular dental cleaning and exam
- Maintaining a balanced, nutritious diet
- Using dental products, including toothpaste and mouth rinse, that contain fluoride